Archive for January 1st, 2011
A New Year means new opportunities. And one place you’ll discover opportunities galore is in the Real Estate market. It’s true. I did some poking around and came up a whole slew of great reasons to buy an Orange County home in 2011. Here’s 11 for 11 –
- Low Interest Rates – Right now they’re at historic lows. But don’t expect them to linger in the basement forever. The time to act is NOW. Be sure to consult a certified mortgage planner for details.
- Real Estate is a Great Long-Term Investment – Stocks may rise and fall, but you can pretty much count on the home you buy to appreciate in the long term. There’s plenty of historic precedent for this phenomenon. So get in while the gettin’s good.
- Motivated Sellers – They’re out there in droves. And they want out of their houses quick-like. And you thought after-holiday sales were the only bargains.
- Avoid High Rents After Retirement – Better to own a home than owe a landlord.
- OC Boasts Three of the Safest Cities in the U.S. And if that isn’t enough, you can add the county’s award-winning schools, beautiful open spaces, great shopping and entertainment, and a well-earned reputation as a hub of high technology.
- You now can buy a Newport Beach mansion for under 40 Million dollars. At minimum, you can nab a $17 million reduction from the original asking price! Got a few extra million greenbacks to plunk down on a home?
- Your neighbor could be one of the ‘Real Housewives of Orange County’. By merely borrowing a cup of sugar, you could wind up with a guest spot on the show. Sugar-borrower today, reality TV star tomorrow!
- Orange County is unlike any place else in our solar system. What makes us so gosh darn special? Let’s start with a diversity of industries that keep the county’s economy and per capita income growing stronger every day. Orange County also boasts a bounty of blue ribbon schools, fantastic year-round climate, and a delightfully friendly environment. The cheery OC picture is rounded out by scenic mountains, nature-carved canyons, and 40 miles of spectacular ocean frontage.
- Great shopping for every mood, taste, and budget. Fashion Island, The District, and Irvine Spectrum are among the county’s numerous first-class shopping destinations. Where else in the country can you take your family AND poodle to dine and shop in the middle of winter?
- Great Benefits for Newlyweds – Tell family and friends you’re saving for your first home! Various loan options allow you to put only a very small amount down on your dream home. Even better, the source of the funding can be ‘gift money’. Wouldn’t you rather use this dough for a down payment than for the acquisition of imported tea cups that will just linger unused in a crowded cupboard. Plus you won’t be throwing cash away into that abyss known as apartment rent.
- The Weeks Team – As Orange County Real Estate specialists, we’re available for ALL your housing needs! The Weeks Team offers you customized home searches and the VERY BEST in customer service and satisfaction. Let’s work together to get you and your family into an Orange County dream home!
Have a Happy and Prosperous New Year!Read Full Post | Make a Comment ( None so far )