Selling a Laguna Beach Home? Profit Creatively.
Wow — as a realtor, I’ve seen every kind of creative financing imaginable for Orange County homes. But this is my first encounter with ‘creative currency’ – literally. That’s right. A wonderful client of mine is hoping to buy a Laguna Beach home with a very unique form of currency — her highly-valued art collection. We’re talking a magnificent, museum-worthy selection that includes several first prize winners. In other words, pure creative gold worth a small fortune.
Here are highlights of this incredible offering:
- The collection consists of 133 pieces formerly owned by the woman’s father, artist and Laguna Beach resident Fredrick Milton Rash. His Laguna Beach art gallery was a popular meeting ground for many members of the creative community.
- These stunning artworks encompass everything from portraits to landscapes, oil and water color. The collection features several first-prize winners, as well as artworks that Mr. Rash created for Howard Hughes. This includes renderings of the Spruce Goose, a portrait of Maurice Chevalier, and many other notable projects.
- For many years, Mr. Rash also provided striking artistic renderings for the covers of Orange County Executive Magazine, as well as the memorable stadium programs of the L.A.Rams football team.
- Various pieces from the collection, as well as stories about Mr. Rash, have been featured in prominent magazines. An Arizona curator once had wanted to display the collection in that state’s art museum.
- Prior to settling in Laguna Beach, Mr. Rash traveled extensively to work with various art groups and teach classes.
If you’re an art lover intrigued by this unusual offering and are interested in considering this stunning collection in exchange for your Laguna Beach home, please contact us here at the WeeksTeam. We’ll ready to set the wheels in motion for this unique opportunity.