Orange County Short Sale Tips, Rebates, and Incentives
Reasons People in Orange County Short Sale
- Job loss
- Income reductions
- Job relocation
- Medical / health expenses
If you know someone struggling to keep their mortgage payments current, who is experiencing any of the above, please put them in touch with The Weeks Team 877-230-3211 for a no obligation consultation.
If you’re already in the short sale process, here are some tips to help you:
- REMEMBER: SHORT SALES ARE TOO DIFFICULT WITHOUT EXPERT HELP!
- Talk to your tax advisor, Realtor, and ensure you have a short sale negotiator
- Check with your Realtor to see if you qualify for HAFA
- Honestly & completely fill out / provide all paperwork
- Keep your home in the best shape possible and make it easy to show
Short sale incentives
There are MANY incentives available right now to homeowners who are interested in short selling. Here are just a few:
- Tax forgiveness for Short Sales closed through December 2012
- HAFA $3000 relocation assistance
- Easier & quicker to purchase after short sale than foreclosure
Obviously, the best thing is to keep your home, and wait for appreciation to swing back up so you have equity. Unfortunately, many do not have the time to wait for equity Doing a short sale is the next best option if selling is a must. Don’t forget to call The Weeks Team 877-230-3211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a pre-foreclosure consultation – every scenario is different and we will help you work out the best solution for your situation!